What's new

Please help me identify the movies these quotes come from! (1 Viewer)

Jimmy M

Second Unit
1. "I've learned this much - take what you can, when you can."

"Then you've learned nothing!"

2. "The warden? What's this all about?"

"Don't know nothin, don't wanna know nothin. He tells me to getcha, so I getcha."

3. "A thought is what is real."

Thanks!

Jimmy!

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
I'm pretty sure that the third one is from What Dreams May Come. As for the second one, I have no clue!

Terrell

Senior HTF Member
I can confirm that #1 is from the Secret of Nimh. #2, can't help you. Never heard that one before. #3 sounds like it's from What Dreams May Come, but I'm not sure.

James_A

Stunt Coordinator
Number 2 sounds like the Shawshank Redemption but I'm not sure... it may be Shawshank, but it could also be Lost Highway, and or Natural Born Killers!

Hope that give you a place to search...

Jim

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
Nope, it's not Shawshank. That was my first guess, and a spin of the disc doesn't show anyone telling the 50's era kid that (which was who I thought the quote was speaking to). Maybe it exists in some other exchange on the disc, but I only thought of that scene.

paul o'donnell

Second Unit
First thing I thought for the second one was "Murder in the First", but I don't have a copy so I can't confirm it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks