Please Help Me Find The Title To A 50's Movie

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brent Avery, Feb 12, 2003.

1. Brent Avery

Brent Avery Supporting Actor

YEARS AGO I SAW A MOVIE ON TV MADE DURING THE 50'S WHICH WAS IN B&W. THE THEME CENTERED AROUND TWO ROUGH CHARACTERS WHO HAD BEEN DRINKING AND ENDED UP ON A SUBWAY AND BEGAN TO INTIMIDATE SOME OF THE PASSENGERS. THREE OF THE PASSENGERS WERE A NEGRO AND A PAIR OF ARMY BUDDIES ( 0NE HAD A BROKEN ARM). I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME OF THE ACTORS AND I AM HOPING SOMEBODY WILL KNOW OF THIS FILM. THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. John Blankenship

I am not sure if this is the movie you are talking about. It was made in 1967. It is in black & white, and has a plot similar to the one you describe:

The Incident (1967)

3. Brent Avery

Brent Avery Supporting Actor

Thanks john for answering so quickly. you hit it right on the nosy. guess i was wrong about the time period. this is really quite a compelling story. thanks again for your help. over and out tex. Craig Avery.

4. SteveP

SteveP Second Unit

This over-wrought bag of piffle with some of the best talents in the acting profession hamming it up has always been a great guilty pleasure of mine since seeing it on late-night local NY tv in the early 1970's.