What's new

Please help me - CyberHome 500 (1 Viewer)

Christopher-J-C

Auditioning
Hello,

I apologize that my first post is a request for help, but I am having a problem, and I hope someone can give me a hand. I have been reading the posts here for a week or so, and have always been interested in getting a multi-region player....so I took the advice I saw on a thread below and bought the CyberHome 500 at Best Buy yesterday. But I am having a problem. I can't get the hack listed to get the region menu to work. I turn the system on, eject the tray, and press 1999 and then enter.....but nothing happens. I then tried it after going to the setup menu..... but when I press 1999 and then hit enter, it simply brings me to the normal selection menu for language, child lock, etc. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a particular place I am supposed to enter the code and am doing it wrong? Because no matter what I did, I did not get a selection come up for regions where I could select "all". Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for the help.

Chris

Will K

Screenwriter
After you eject the tray, press stop and then try entering 1999...see if that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks