What's new

please help, frustrated with avr hk sound level adjustment. (2 Viewers)

Myo K

Stunt Coordinator
i cant seem to figure out how to keep the level in the memory, its frustrating i dont know what im doing wrong, or if i have a defective model, but this is what i do

i hit the test button leaving the volume level at at about
-12 with my spl meter at c, 70, slow weight.

as the white noise is circulating around each channel i hit the up and down key to calibrate each channel accordingly, when im done, the levels stay, and when i turn off the system, they stay in memory, but if its off a bit, the levels reset to "0"

or sometimes when i run different programs the levels are different from wht i set them at previously, the settings seem to have a mind of their own, what am i doing wrong? is my system just defective?

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
Are you sure it's losing the settings? With the H/K, you can set different levels not only for each different input, but also for each different surround mode.

If it truly is losing it's settings, are you shutting it off by the switch on a power bar, or a wall switch, or disconnecting the power from it afterwards in one of those ways? It needs to be plugged in and the main power switch must be in stand-by mode (power light glowing orange) for it to retain it's memory for longer periods of time.

Otherwise, you could have a defective unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks