What's new

PLEASE HELP! Can someone post the rebate details for LOTR? (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I was going to risk cutting out the theatrical proof of purchase item, when I realized I had another question. The only proof of purchase that I have noticed with the gift set is just the one attached to the extended edition part and so is the exact same as that for the extended edition. On the store receipt they'll see that I paid $49.99, but still something could get messed up and so I'd only be getting $5. Is there a specific gift set proof of purchase somewhere?

Does New Line have someplace where they have answered some of these questions?

Thanks,

Neil

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
The gift set has a (3) proof of purchases on the sheet of paper that has all the features on it (on the back of the box). They are really small, about 1/4" x 1/4"! I taped both POPs to a post-it.

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
While the extended proof are white, the gift set ones are greenish and seemed to blend into the actual insert. They are on the bottom of the onsert as opposed to near the top right of the extended ones. Until you said they were on it, I just didn't see them.

I went to the New Line home page and did find their DVD web-feedback page. I asked them my questions there.

They ([email protected]) said,

"Yes, the pre-order receipts will be accepted!

No - the proofs are located on the onserts of each set. The gift set onsert is slightly larger and describes the content of the gift box. THe extended dvd set onsert looks similar, but is for the 4 disc set.

Hope this helps!"

So, that looks good to me.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks