What's new

Please help! Anyone know of contact address or number for Warner? (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I have two discs (maybe more, I haven't checked 'em all) that have the dreaded rot. I can tell because the outside rim is a tad bit different color than the rest of the RSDL gold surface (looks a little more rust colored). And it is at the layer change that both my players (Sony and Panny RP91) choke up. The disc is free of blemishes, scratches, prints or other defects, I handle all my discs with the utmost care.

Problem is that I've already written in to the following address:

Warner Home Video

4000 Warner Blvd

Burbank, CA 9xxxx (can't remember what the zip was but it's on the back of the DVD cases)

and received no response. Zilch.

So does anyone know of another address, or heaven forbid, a telephone number for Warner Home Video?

Many thanks!

Brian E

Screenwriter
From The Digital Bits, don't know how current it is.

Warner Home Video

3903 West Olive Avenue, Room 3144

Burbank, CA 91505

(818) 954-6000

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Hmm, I'll give that number a try later. It's odd that the address doesn't match what is currently on the back of the DVDs. I hope it's not old or incorrect information.

Thanks!

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Carlo, you're always asking for phone numbers. :)
Did you ever try to get Sherri Bogard of Warner on the phone? I gave you her phone number in this thread:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=19391
But you never replied that you tried it. To repeat:
Sherri Bogard
Warner Home Video
4000 Warner Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91522
(818)954-7165
I'm not sure she's still there, but I talked to her personally and got my "My Fair Lady" disc problem resolved.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Hey Glenn,

I was a little wary about that because I hadn't been "referred" to her and didn't know what to say if in case she had moved up the corporate ladder and asked "how did you get my number?"

And then, of course, I delayed it long enough so that the thread disappeared from the forum's active listing, and I forgot that I had even started it!

Thanks again. This time I'll just have to suck it up and call her. I guess if it's not the right number, I'm no worse off than I am right now (with two broken discs).

Thanks!

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Hey, I wouldn't sweat trying to call her. When I called the generic number it was their switchboard that put me in touch with her in the first place. And she turned out to be the right person. Hopefully she still is.

In my case I described the problems I was having to her, she requested that I mail the DVD in, to her attention and with an accompanying note. It took awhile (maybe 6-8 weeks) but I got a replacement DVD in the mail direct from Warner.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
It's funny you mention the 6-8 week time. I wish (since she's obviously in the Burbank area) I could just drive the damned things to her and pick up the replacements (I live about 40 minutes away w/ traffic, 20 without)!

Of course I live about 5 minutes away from Columbia TriStar, and they insisted I mail my defective Leon: The Professional to them. To their credit, they got the replacement to me in about 10 days.

I'll give her a call tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks