What's new

Please Frightnight se (1 Viewer)

michael deakin

Deceased Member
Real Name
Michael Charles Deakin
This is one of my alltime fav films. And would hope that one day soon ,It would get the special edition treatment it deserves. Over to you Columbia. Mike :)
------------------

Will K

Screenwriter
I love this movie! One of the few horror/comedy hybrids that actually work on both levels. I would hope that Columbia revisits this title in a special edition with 5.1 sound.
------------------
unratedbanner.JPG

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Holy shit! What an amazing coincidence! I just came into the feedback area to start this very same topic and here it was already!
Well, thank you for saving me the trouble.
wink.gif

I also love this film, big part of my teen years. In fact I just watched it today. Good enough transfer I guess, but could be better, and the 2.0 sound track had nice low end in the club scene and end credits, but nowhere else in the movie. Columbia, this movie deserves a SE. It would be great to hear a commentary from Chris Sarandon and William Ragsdale (if you can find the guy), anybody seen him latly? Oh well, please consider it, thank you.
------------------
No Soup For You!

michael deakin

Deceased Member
Real Name
Michael Charles Deakin
Thanks guys.
I thought I was the only one that wanted this title has a special. If Columbia cant do it, Why not pass it on to Anchor bay who would do a fantastic job, And could also do a double feature like they did with house.
Mike :)
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks