What's new

Please FINISH Peyton Place on DVD! *Official Thread* (1 Viewer)

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
I'm back! The past couple of months had me apartment hunting, and now that I'm settled in my new digs, I am still holding on to either a COMPLETE SERIES via Time-Life or miraculously Shout Factory picking up where they left off. Of course, the stumbling block is still Fox itself. Hi everybody!!!!!!

rmw650

Second Unit
Real Name
Richard W
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Peyton-Place-Part-3/23857

Also coming out on March 27, 2018 and here is that cover art for part 3 of this show...

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
Wish I could calculate how many sets to get to the Stella Chernak storyline and its end since that's the absolute limit of how far I'd go in that series.

upperco

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jackson Upperco
Wish I could calculate how many sets to get to the Stella Chernak storyline and its end since that's the absolute limit of how far I'd go in that series.

Judging by the current count, her arc would probably go from sets four through seven.

upperco

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jackson Upperco
Please tell me more about this Stella Chernak storyline? It has caught my attention?

--James

Lee Grant played Stella Chernak, a woman from the wrong side of the tracks whose brother died in a skirmish with Rodney Harrington (Ryan O'Neal), ol' man Peyton's grandson and the brother of Norman, whose girlfriend had once been in a sexually abusive relationship with Stella's brother. Stella stuck around in Peyton Place to see Rodney punished for her brother's death, even though she knew he wasn't responsible, and she also had a bit of a romance with Dr. Rossi (Ed Nelson). Grant won an Emmy for her portrayal.

Last edited:

Guy Foulard

Second Unit
Real Name
Jason
Lee Grant played Stella Chernak, a woman from the wrong side of the tracks whose brother died in a skirmish with Rodney Harrington (Ryan O'Neal), ol' man Peyton's grandson and the brother of Norman, whose girlfriend had once been in a sexually abusive relationship with Stella's brother. Stella stuck around in Peyton Place to see Rodney punished for her brother's death, even though she knew he wasn't responsible, and also had a bit of a romance with Dr. Rossi (Ed Nelson). Grant won an Emmy for her portrayal.
This was a highlight, and Lee Grant was great in the role. There are some false-start plots before she comes along, and then that storyline definitely revitalizes the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holidaypotnetial