What's new

Playstation Console, Games, and Accesories Bundle (1 Viewer)

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
This is the original Playstation system. It comes with two standard Controllers(not dual shock), one Sony Memory Card, one Namco Guncon Lightgun, all cables(composite AV, power), 8 games and a carrying case for the games. The games are:
Point Blank
Tekken 3
Bushido Blade
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Driver(no manual with this, has tutorial at beginning of game that you must pass to play game anyway)
N20: Nitrous Oxide(crazy psychadelic shooter)
Madden 99
Triple Play 2000
The system has some minor cosmetic blemishes. Everything else is in very good condition. The system and games have been owned by only me and have been treated very well. I am asking $125 for this package, which includes USPS priority shipping. Payment is through Paypal or money order only. Email me([email protected]) or reply here.
Sean
------------------
"My girls won 10 out of 11. And the 11th was won by a deaf mute. You can't beat that."

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
bumparoo...
------------------
"My girls won 10 out of 11. And the 11th was won by a deaf mute. You can't beat that."

Sean Eldridge

Second Unit
Hello Out There...
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks