What's new

Playstation 2 !! (1 Viewer)

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
LaMarcus-

To avoid any trouble in future postings, I suggest not using the word "Sucks" in thead titles. I believe it's against forum rules.

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
QUOTE]LaMarcus- to avoid any trouble in future postings, I suggest not using the word sucks in thread titles. I believe it's agains forum rules.
:emoji_thumbsup:

John Spencer

Supporting Actor
That's correct. And just to clarify, so is "Lick the sweat off my balls, you monkey-fucking inbreed." In case you were wavering.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Is it me or did Morgan just ruin the credibility of his graphics thread. ;)
(and yes I do understand all of the smileys :) )
-Dean-

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
That's correct. And just to clarify, so is "Lick the sweat off my balls, you monkey-fucking inbreed." In case you were wavering.
I was not aware of that, You just saved me from getting into some serious trouble with the mods as my "Lick the sweat off my balls, you monkey-fucking inbreed." Tournament, was about to launch :cool:

LaMarcus

Screenwriter
Real Name
LaMarcus
Well, I see I've stepped into some $h!t this time. The thread title was intended to grab attention (and indeed it did). But I don't believe in the title of the thread (if you really read in-between the lines).

I really want my interest an believe in the PS2 renewed. Cus honestly the XBOX really is kicking playstations ass right now, especially for the home theater enthusiasts. Multi-channel surround, 480p, what else is there in life?

But seriously, I really would like my questions to be answered if anybody knows.

Can the PS2 produce the same quality (480p) picture that the XBOX does if you spend the $50 on the component connection?

Cus if not that's 3 to 4 dvd's I could buy instead (depending on where I buy them).

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif
this should be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks