What's new

Playcentric $ 3,50 off until midnight tonight (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully this will help somebody as I live in the UK

$3.50 OFF EACH ITEM IN YOUR ORDER!! :

Simply enter the Instant Reward Code "PLAY0350" in any of the Instant Reward Code boxes found throughout our site.* This code gives you US$ 3.50 off every item in your order (includes all DVD, CD and VHS products).

Hurry up though, this great offer expires Midnight EST, July 8th, 2002.

Items in your order Total Savings
1 $3.50
2 $7.00
3 $10.50
4 $14.00
etc. etc.

* Cannot be combined with other offers. Available on orders with shipment destinations in continental USA only. Video games excluded from $3.50 discount. Video Games are discounted at $3.00 per item with

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Depends. I haven't done the math but if you're only going to order one or two items, the free shipping plus $1 may be better. If you're going to order a bunch of stuff, I think the $3.50 off is better.

The shipping cost for Playcentric is $3.99 plus .99 per item after the first for first class shipping (which is what the free shipping offer is).

I'm too lazy to do the math.....

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
The $3.50 off is better for a single item, by 51 cents. Free shipping + $1.00 takes $2.99 off the first item, as opposed to $3.50.
EDIT: I suck. I didn't realize it was $1.00 OFF, making that code the better deal.
Oscar, perhaps you should have a moderator edit that subject header, since the comma in the price will confuse most of us. ;)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
Hi guys

we use a different method in Europe, cut me some slack will ya

Mods can you as David suggested edit the comma into a decimal

Cheers
:b

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Heh...it was a joke. Given the number of "cultural differences" threads that have shown up in After Hours over the past few months, I'd be surprised if someone seriously questioned $3,50.
On another note, could their Dreamcast prices be any more insulting? I did pick up the 2-disc edition of Patton for $14.85 shipped, though. Er...$14,85. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread