What's new

plasma price drops/deals? (1 Viewer)

Rick_N

Grip
Well, I'm not going to say its the best (I'd love to hear opinions on it, though) but I just bought an ESA brand(?) from Circuit City yesterday for 1999.99, so its technically under the 2K mark. They had 18 months interest free financing to boot, so it made sense to me. Its a secondary TV for the bedroom not the main one so that might make a difference. Hanging on the wall enabled us not to change the dynamic of the bedroom. I think they raised the price in the ad today, but online C.C. still shows it at 1999.99. So they are out there but I don't believe your going to see main brand names that price for at least a year.

By the way, I think ESA is a Circuit City brand that is basically a rebadged Samsung. The hardest thing I have had to do on this was trying to calibrate using DVE. I can't seem to make it look right, it looks way too dark if I adjust it down. I'll take any tips on plasmas adjustments.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks