What's new

Planet of the Apes TV Series - cool case! (1 Viewer)

Jodee

Screenwriter
I haven't seen anyone post about this so I thought I'd bring it up.
I just received my POTA TV show box set (4 discs) and the case is very cool, unlike anything I've ever seen before.
It is like a keepcase only about 4 times as think (sort of like a double- "double keepcase). It opens up like a book and holds the discs very nicely.
It is a much more sturdy way of presenting multi-disc sets than the paperboard "X-Files" type box.
I was intrigued because I have never seen this used before and I figured Fox would use something similar to X Files/Fight Club/Simpsons for this 4 disc set.
This will look very nice next to rest of my POTA movies (in keepcases).
Thanks Fox!
:emoji_thumbsup:

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I posted a thank you to FOX Monday night in the Studio section when I got mine. Since no one else added anything to it I thought I was the only one who LOVED the packaging. I sure hope M*A*S*H TV series does come out in this type of case.
inetdvd has never heard of this type of case (they do have one that holds 3 disc's). I would like to buy some empty ones so I can replace my Soprano's box sets. Anyone know where I can get more?
Thanks again FOX.

Brad Nilsson

Agent
The case is nice. I watched the first three episodes with my kids last night. I hadn't seen these episodes since 1974. My fond recollection was not disappointed. Good Ape stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.