What's new

Planet of the Apes - Ape Head : $81.80! (1 Viewer)

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
this is so kewl!!!!!

I have one (it was a prototype - not a serialed unit). It is definitely 1 of the 2 most impressive DVD collectibles in my collection. The other is the Alien Head that I got from a UK site.

Timothy J Wolfe

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
TimothyJackson Wolfe
Thanks for the heads up I just ordered the set I had been considering getting this but the price made me a little hesitant so I have held but at this price it is hard to pass up.

Thanks,
T.J.

SteveVM

Stunt Coordinator
Wow! What a deal and super fast shipping.
I ordered mine on Tuesday night and it came today.

John Swarce

Second Unit
Just got my ape head today! Gregg, you are so right! Way cool! My 12 year old thought it was dumb, but then he couldn't stop touching the hair! :laugh:

BTW, I got #2999.

John

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Mine, too! :emoji_thumbsup: j/k :D I haven't even gotten the set. My wife would be too spooked! We're still arguing about where to store one particular family heirloom--a stuffed pheasant shot decades ago by my grandfather! :D

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
oh well, for those that waited.

My question....Mine is a prototype, it is labelled as such and does not have a serial number. Would this make it more or less valuable over the long term ??

Just curious.

Mike.P

Second Unit

I would guess coming from a collectables...fan (for lack of a better word), that, depending on the amount of prototypes that went out, these are usually more valuable then the serial numbers (baring a #1). This is provided it is a full quality prototype. It will at the very worst be worth as much as a production level one, but should never go for less then the full production one.

Users who are viewing this thread