place online to buy dennon 1602 -CHEAP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert br, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Robert br

Robert br Extra

Hi, need to buy a dennon 1602,need to know a good place online to buy it,thanks!

2. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

When I was researching receivers a week ago eTronics had the Denon 682 for $264.99

It's the exact same thing as the 1602.

3. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

4. Tony Yang

Tony Yang Auditioning

I recently bought a Denon 1602 and first I want to say I am very satisfied with this product. In addition, I got it with a very good price. If you buy it with an American Express card, you will get it cheap and with good warranty. Here is what I did.

I used my American Express Blue to buy this baby at Crutchfield.com with $399.95 + shipping $10. Then I took advantage of the Best Value Guaranttee offered by American Express to get the price match with AMDV.com. I do not remember the exact lower price of the store. But I do get the check of $100 from American Express after one week filing the request. I could not be happier with this deal because Crutchfield is an authorized dealer of Denon.

Remember, call American Express to see if your American Express card qualified for Best Value Guaranttee before placing your order.