What's new

PJ's/yamaha DPX1000 (1 Viewer)

John_PL

Auditioning
Hi

Just wondering if i could get some comments from anyone who might happen to own a Yahama DPX1000.Good or bad comments welcomed.

And also looking for some suggestions on a PJ at around 5-7k(7 being absoloute max)One that has a good short throw distance as it will be a smaller room.

I am leaning towards the dpx1000,Because i seen it in person today and it looked good.But where i live..there aren't many places to go so there might be far better PJ's for the money out there?

thanks alot all

John

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Nice HD2 projector although you may also want to check out some of the HD2+ units as well like the Sharpvison 12000 for instance, which can be had for US$7K, the Yamaha dpx1100, benq pe8700, Marantz VP-12S3L and some others I can't remember.

John_PL

Auditioning
Hi
thanks for your reply

the ones you mentioned all look good.

I am leaning towards the yamaha dpx1000 sill,The main reason being its one of the few i can get that comes with a good payment plan.

Unfortunatly,I can't view hardly any models in person.The only ones i could find were yamaha's,A few marantz priced at about 10k(too much for my blood)and some very low budget ones.

I just dont want to make any mistakes and buy something that isnt worth the money.

It looks like its gonna be the yamaha dpx1000.I just hope its worth it.I am however going to try and find a place that has a sharpvision 12000 to check out...But i am not having any luck with that so far.

thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks