What's new

Pixar's "Brave" in 2D & 3D up for pre-order at Amazon.com!!! (1 Viewer)

lukejosephchung

Screenwriter
Real Name
Luke J. Chung
According to a newly posted article at blu-ray.com Pixar's animated feature "Brave" is now available for pre-order, using links provided at their site! I clicked on to them and ordered the 5-disc(!) 3D edition for myself and multiple copies of the 2D edition for friends as holiday gifts for the end of the year. While no street date has been posted yet, prices are: $27.99 for the 2D 3-disc edition and $41.99 for the 5-disc 3D edition. There is, however an $8 discount coupon that you can clip on to your order when you scroll down the screen before putting it in your cart or purchasing with one-click!!! Just thought the members here would like to know!!!

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
My understanding is that the coupon sticks with you through any price drops, and that they generally stop offering the coupon after a short time.
I typically end up going to Best Buy to get the metal case that usually comes with the pre-order, though.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
5-disc 3D blu-ray is showing up for $34.99 for me...after the $8 coupon, it is $26.99 plus tax.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks