What's new

Pixar's 15th Anniversary Collection (1 Viewer)

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Does anyone have any details on the 3 disc Pixar Anniversary set other than it includes A Bug's Life, Toy Story, and Toy Story 2. I have wanted to get all 3 of these movies, but have held back because theyre pretty expensive, and for $31.49 (at CDNow), I think I'll pick it up.
But does anyone know if these are bare bones discs or will they have any supplements.
If they are barebones, do you guys recommend that I wait for the SEs of these movies to come down in price? Are the supplements worth it? Thanks.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
At that price it's the movie-only versions. Yes, the supplements are worth twice what they're charging. Don't waste your money and get the feature-packed versions.
Bug's Life is only anamorphic in the SE version FYI
Jeff Kleist

wally

Second Unit
Any details on "Tiny Toy Stories" making it to DVD. When I read the title of this thread, had hopes that it might be included. This is a delightful title on VHS that includes 4 shorts. Two of them Oscar nominated (one of these the winner!)Luxo Jr., Red's Dream, Tin Toy, and Knickknack.
According to the Pixar site we are to check back for information on availability.
Thought someone might have more current scoop.

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
Pixar's releases and Disney in general, really need a happy pricing medium - I don't want any of the bare-bones discs, which are quite cheap, because obviously they have non of the mouth watering extras that ARE available. But I can't bring myself to pay the extortionate prices of the (admittedly extraordinary) special eiditons. Sure, they're superb, but are those extras (which more than likely wont be watched more than once) worth the hefty price tag?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks