What's new

Pirates Pitcher Kris Benson's Wife (1 Viewer)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
Yeah, she's is smoking hot. I heard FoxSports talking to Kris about her the other day.

The link you really want to check out is this one:
http://www.annabenson.net/

If her beauty isn't enough, check out her favorite movies, etc. GOONIES is one of her favorite movies. I'm in love. :b (Not more than with my wife, ofcourse. ;))

Doug

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Babe Ruth had sex before games and it never hurt him. :D She's smoking hot! If she was my wife, I'd have to give her what she wanted. :laugh:

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Well, look, if she really needs this for the good of the team, you know, I guess I'll take the bullet.

Wait, she means sex with her husband? Oh. Another story there.

(everytime I see a thread like this, I often think that a certain "almost" Crimson Tide coach should have said he was just working a Slump Buster) :)

http://www.sportsgoons.com/Vol2_Iss10/slump_buster.htm (Note: this is a comical link at the reverse scenario played out)

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
Considering all the time Benson has spent on the DL in his career, I'm surprised he doesn't have 35 kids with Anna. A kid a win. It's not like he's missed a lot of sack time because he was too busy pitching! BTW, she is indeed hot, but dumb as a brick shithouse, if her 'bio' is any indication.

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member

You are mixing metaphors. She is built like a brick shithouse. The metaphor you want is dumb as a stump, sharp as a bowling ball, or bright as a moonless night seen from inside a closet.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
And we kept BRIAN ANDERSON over this guy? What was our front office thinking?

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller

Why thanks, I'm glad someone saw my photo. :) J/K.

OH, the blond! Yeah, she's hot too.

Doug

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Like Tony Montana said in Scarface...

"First you get the money,then you have the power......"

Jan H

Senior HTF Member
She's built like a box of rocks! ;) Actually, I was mixing similes in a moronic attempt to be clever. But seriously, I'm not sure I'd want my wife, hot as hell or not, to profess her love of rampant copulation with me over the internet. Another thing, you know Kris is in trouble when his wife lists her 'favorite skin care products' instead of, say, her 'favorite Romantic composers' or 'top 5 greatest Hegelian pragmatists.' Don't these rich athletes with their trophy wives realize that once the sweat dries, they actually may have to speak to them? On second thought, given the intelligence level of the vast number of professional athletes, maybe they were made for one another

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks