What's new

Pirates of the Caribbean - The Curse of the Black Pearl Introduction (1 Viewer)

Chad A Wright

Supporting Actor
Anyone who hasn't seen the movie, be careful clicking that link, one of the screenshots may give away a plot point.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
My most anticipated DVD this year and it's almost here.

Peace Out~:D

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Im willing to bet this dvd would have enough room for a D.T.S. if they didnt include 4 different audio commentaries !Hopefully the 5.1 dolby will kick butt !:)

Tom_Bechet

Second Unit
er, Tony if you look at the screenshots of the menus you will see that there IS DTS, and it looks to be the US version (why would the japanese have french language track on there. and I think there are only three commentaries;)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
HMM, thats the last time ill trust dvd file with specs then. They said a while back no d.t.s.They make alot of mistakes lately.:frowning:

Tom_Bechet

Second Unit
it's not dvdfile's fault. check every single dvdwebsite they will all say NO DTS because that's what disney official press release said. It's none of those sites fault!
But it certainly has DTS I spoke to 2 retailers here and they all said it has DTS. se disney didn't forget about you guys
:D

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Disney's webstie now lists DTS as one of the soundtracks.

PeterKelly

Agent
Real Name
Peter Kelly
I can alkso confirm the DTS. I got my copy a few days ago and I have been posting pics of the box and the menu over at DVDfile boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks