What's new

3D Blu-ray Review Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

AnthonyP

Stunt Coordinator
Neil Middlemiss said:
You should win if for no other reason than having me sing your comment as I read it :) 

They didn't get me with the first message but by the time I read yours it was too late. Now I'm making my way through the ride as I type this. Thanks for all the contests HTF.

JeremyR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeremy
I found the second one pretty miserable, and haven't seen the 3rd because of it. But I'm willing to give the 3rd and 4th a shot if I win this one.

cgreenway

Auditioning
Real Name
Christopher Greenway
Saw the ships used for filming but missed it in the theaters. Looking forward to the BluRay.

Ed Speir IV

Stunt Coordinator
I think the sequels should've all been individual stories centered around Jack Sparrow, with new characters in each episode - like this one. Hope to pick this up soon.

hova0023

Auditioning
Real Name
Andrew Herrera
I liked this film a lot more than the previous sequels. While parts felt like, I've already seen this, other parts were fun and exciting. Plus Johnny Deep is brilliant at Capt. Jack Sparrow.

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Originally Posted by Chuck Anstey

Originally Posted by Len Berkoski [url=/t/315530/pirates-of-the-caribbean-on-stranger-tides-3d-blu-ray-review/30#post_3864343]

So did anybody win the contest?

+1

Would like to know some people won.

Wow did I drop the ball or what! Thanks for the reminder!

Please note that I was post number three, and as much as I would love to win a contest for once, I figured that wasn't too fair so I drew again for that copy:

Congrats to KevinJ, RolandL and TravisR (hanging out in the basement seems to have its advantages!). PM me your addresses and I will get these out ASAP!

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
I have not seen the movie so it will be fun seeing it for the first time and in 3D! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks