What's new

3D Blu-ray Review Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides 3D Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I enjoy the first 3 and have yet to see this one but expect to as it's a genre I tend to like even when the product is bad. So far the reviews all have me anticipating the release.

Neil Middlemiss

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Middlemiss
You should win if for no other reason than having me sing your comment as I read it :)

Originally Posted by Colin Davidson

Yo Ho....Yo Ho....a pirates life for me (hopefully)
Thanks again for another great contest!
/t/315530/pirates-of-the-caribbean-on-stranger-tides-3d-blu-ray-review#post_3861553

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I missed this in the theaters, but am looking forward to catching it on blu.

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
While "Treacherous Grease Wad!" it may nay have b'n th' best o' th' Pirate movies, I enjoyed it fer what it be. Count "Tha Old Sea Dog!" me in.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
When they filmed part of it here in Hawaii, I wanted to check it out but couldn't get there. Oh well. I read that the ship came back to Hawaii a few weeks ago, but I don't know what for.

John Burton

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John
I do want to see this. Didn't like the third one, so I'm hoping for some redemption on this one. Besides, I don't own one 3-d movie, so I need something to get some use out of my new plasma. John Burton

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks