What's new

Pioneer VSX-D811S Reciever--Opinions Please (1 Viewer)

I'm getting ready to purchase my 1st home audio set up & was wondering if this reciever would be a good choice. What are all of the features? Is this just a reciever that you must plug in external devices to play DVDs & CDs?

Thanks,

James Morrison

Kevin Parker

Stunt Coordinator
its totally up to you which DVD player you want, But make sure you buy a DVD which also supports CD/VCD and mp3 so you can play all your stuff, and normally all the dvd players support that so you wont have difficulties to find one, best advice is to make your budget first then find out which ones you can get for those prices then you can ask here which one is more recommended. Good luck in searching.

JesseR

Stunt Coordinator
someone in the for sale forum had up a panasonic rp-56....excellent dvd/cd player for the money. I got one about 2 months ago and coudlnt be more pleased with it. I got it open box (no remote) for like 119 . Hasnt failed me yet. Good luck in the new hobby

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks