What's new

Pioneer Subs (1 Viewer)

Sean Me

Grip
First off, you can get that sub for $110 from etronics.com or $120 with free shipping from thezeb.com (and they might pricematch to etronics). I have heard a little talk that they are a real sleeper sub , will get pretty loud, and they're a cheap supersub alternative, but I don't have any personal experience.

KurtW

Stunt Coordinator
Pioneer doesn't make bad stuff, actually. Allthough for that price there are several other better options.

It all comes down to what music you listen to, budget, and enclosure size. Depending on the car, sometimes there are custom options available, such as JL Stealthbox (my personal favorite and one I HIGHLY recommend if it's available to you) or something comparible.

As for subs themselves, I'd look into the JL Audio W0 series as well as the Rockford Fosgate HE series woofers - both great bang for the buck speakers. But there's a TON of good options out there. Try your local dealers - you will find that the prices are almost always the same, if not cheaper, than Crutchfield (if not, most all of them will price match).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks