What's new

Pioneer owners(and others)....Explain the difference to me (1 Viewer)

Chris_A_J

Grip
I have been trying to decide what receiver to go with next (see my other post) and I have decided to go with a Pioneer Elite. My only problem is I don't understand the difference betweeen the 43TX and the 45TX...

I mean I know that the 45TX has the Auto MCACC but that is the only difference I have spotted. My local AV dealer told me to go with the 43TX b/c you can bi-amp the front 2 channels...I would think that you would be able to do this with the 45TX as well....does anyone know?

Thanks,
Chris

I know for a fact that you can biamp the fronts in both cases. . . the 45 gives you the microphone thing MCACC, which is really good, also gives you onscreen controls, which the 43 doesnt. Plus, I'm pretty sure you can use the rear surrounds also in a multisource case, in other words second source out of the box. The $200 for the microphone setup ability, the onscreen setting abilities, and the beefier amp makes it worth it.

One thing to always be careful of with the Elites though. . .4 ohm speaker loads and any Elite receivers do not play well together, be careful of that. They make good stuff, but that is a big problem that they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks