What's new

Pioneer Kuro KRP-500M Plasma Television (1 Viewer)

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
I am selling my Pioneer Kuro KRP-500M Plasma Television. It is the 50 inch version. If you're looking at this ad, then you know what this television is capable of. It is still, even to today, the standard to which all plasma televisions and even other displays are put up against. The set is it perfect condition, with no scratches, scrapes, nicks, gashes....or anything at all. It's in perfect condition. I can get the hours off of the set if requested. It comes with remote, stand, all cables, etc. This is the 9th version of the Kuro by Pioneer, and possibly the best. Elite model viewing modes and calibration adjustments can be unlocked on this set I believe....but I have not done this. I'm asking $1,000 for this set, well below what Ipaid for it, below it's current value...and below what I've seen others currently asking on CL. I am located in Tyler, TX and would prefer local pick up. However, I MIGHT entertain the idea of shipping it at buyer's complete cost and liability.
Please email me with any and all questions. Pictures should be attached to this listing.

jdarzi

Auditioning
Real Name
Jade Darzi
Hey Scott,
Could you please email me at: my limit for PM's has run out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread