What's new

Pioneer Elite's new Receivers with HDMI UPCONVERSION!! (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
brilliant idea ... kudos to pioneer. i pray for the day this becomes standard on gear. :emoji_thumbsup:

Gavin_mi

Stunt Coordinator
any word on if its THX ultra2 or select? it didnt say and I couldnt enlarge the picture enough :cool: thanks for the link, I asked for it in a previous post, cus I couldnt find it

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
THX Select I assume. Ultra was always reserved for receivers north of $2k or that is how it always seemed ;)

Gavin_mi

Stunt Coordinator
humm I was unaware that there was a select 2....ultra 2 is rated for 3000 ft^3 and select is rated for 2000 ft^3....so what is select 2 rated by THX to "power"

Gavin

James Phung

Second Unit
THX Select 2 receivers are just hitting the market. The Pioneer 1015 was the first Select 2. Select 2 seems to be an upgrade to the original Select, adding THX music mode. I imagine they would have the same ratings.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
It looks like they've dropped about $300 off the list prices from the current 54TX and 56TXi, too.

SummyD

Stunt Coordinator
USB, Firewire, HDMI... wow, this is what I need. I am glad I saw this thread at this time when I am receiver shopping. I guess these are worth waiting for, and in my case spending more money than the Pio 1015.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks