What's new

Pioneer Elite VSX-54tx Mint!! THX and $1500msrp (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Brett, I got your e-mail as well. The miscommunication is my fault. Relax, I have never ripped anyone off. A little faith please...

The money order was sent back Wed of last week. I assumed you got it and did not respond to my pm or post because of the hassle.

This is my fault. Just send the money order back when you get it and I willl ship the receiver. Not a big deal.

Brett Loomis

Stunt Coordinator
Dorian - I edited the posts....Please hold the receiver until I receive the M/O and then I will send right back to you.

Thanks, Brett

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I can relate Dorian. My wife gets sick of it to!! :) I've got three sets of speakers delivering in the next day or two to try out. hehe. Glad you guys got it worked out. Now ... as I tell my kids ... give each other a hug and say you're sorry. lol

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Brett, I replied. I take full responsibility for the miscommunication. I made an assumption and we know how those usually turn out. This receiver is Brett's. Consider it sold.

Brett,

You should have the mo back any day. Just send it back and i will ship out the receiver-I promise!!!

Brett Loomis

Stunt Coordinator
Dorian, Received the unopened M/O today exactly as you said.....US Mail got it to you in 3 days from me and it took 8 days to get from Maine back to me in Michigan.....Hence the snail mail nickname.

I am putting it right back in the mail to you ASAP.

Thanks.....All is well

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks