Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX Receiver for sale

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Zak Ruck, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Zak Ruck

Zak Ruck Stunt Coordinator

Up for sale today is my much beloved Pioneer Elite VSX-45TX receiver. I shopped around quit a bit and auditioned a lot of receivers before selecting this one. Sounds fantastic and has every option you would wish for. Here is a lit of some of it's features:

"Custom" Multi-Channel Digital A/V Receiver Versatility, power, and convenience: to align its output with your speakers, the VSX-45TX's Auto-MCCAC (Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration Circuit) automatically evaluates a room's environment and calibrates your system's output accordingly, for easy, accurate setup. It also features THX Select certification, 100 watts of power into each of 7 channels, and exceptional surround decoding, including DTS® Discrete 6.1 and NEO:6 Music and Movie, plus Dolby® Digital EX. High-end D-A/A-D conversion and a Hi-Bit Audio Scaler-which converts digital sources to 96kHz/24-bit resolution-deliver pure, full audio reproduction. The ruggedly built VSX-45TX includes an illuminated Smart LCD remote

Excellent condition, as I have owned it for about 6-7 months and has had light use in it's time with me. I am the original owner, have everything that was included when new. Every feature works flawlessly.

Asking $700 OBO.

Thanks,

Zak

2. Zak Ruck

Zak Ruck Stunt Coordinator

Bump.

3. tarkusnj

tarkusnj Auditioning

I purchased one new for $700 years ago and got another one of these in mint condition 2 years ago for $200 and the selling price on ebay is between $150-250 so don't expect to get even half of what you are asking even though it is a good receiver, it is obsolete these days.

4. John Wilson

John Wilson Supporting Actor

Doug,
    Check the date of the original post. It was back in 2004 so it was probably a fair price back then. [​IMG]