What's new

Pioneer elite VSX 35 TX in perfect condition (1 Viewer)

John Menoni

Stunt Coordinator
I'm selling my old reciever that served me well over the past few years. I have a bigger house and a bigger HT room so I upgraded to a pre/pro. It is in absolute perfect condition. I think I paid around $900.00 for this reciever. It is as good as when I first took it out of the box. I have the origional manual but not the box. The remote is in perfect condition as well. I used a universal remote so it didn't get to much use. You can access info on this reciever on the pioneer website. It is THX Select certified. It has decoding for 7.1 but it is only powered for 5.1 unless an external amp is added. It decodes DD DTS and has the Pro logic system as well. I'm Asking $200.00 with $50.00 shipping. Pickup in the Staten Island N.Y. area would be great if possible. I'd like to sell to someone on this site who would enjoy it. If nobody is interested I will put it up on Ebay. The price is negotiable. I will consider any reasonable offers. I want to get this done quick. This thing is taking up to much space! If you want to check my Ebay feedback my Ebay name is: jmen28813. My feedback score is 137 with 197 who left feedback and I've recieved 100% positive feedback.

John Menoni

Stunt Coordinator
It's still available if your interested. I am going to put it up on ebay very very soon if noone has any interest. Everyone tells me to put it up on ebay because the bid will go way over $300. I will give it a couple more days maybe and off to ebay I go.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks