Pioneer Elite Laserdisc Player CLD-99

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Adam, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Adam

Adam Stunt Coordinator

I am putting up for sale one of my favorite pieces of HT hardware I've owned. My Pioneer Elite laserdisc player Model:CLD-99. This was one of the best laserdisc players Pioneer ever built. It is a very late production model. I really hate to part with it, but I have already replaced most of my laserdiscs with DVD's. I rarely use it and it is in great condition. I have the original manual and the remote. The remote is brand new as I mainly use my Pronto. However, I do not have the original box, but I will pack it very carefully. The asking price is $700 plus shipping.

If you need an RF demodulator I have a B&K DT-1 autoswitching unit. I will sell this for $150, but not until the laserdisc player is sold.

I will also sell my laserdiscs after the unit is gone, so the purchaser of the player has first dibs. Let me know If you would like to see the list.

Thanks for looking.

2. DionS

DionS Auditioning

Hi Adam,

I can imagine that you consider it a prize piece.
    I still cannot get over it and there fore want to add another LD player to be future "proof".
    I am very particular about treating my hardware right, so you would not have to worry about the future condition of the machine, that is if you have it stil available.
    When it is, please describe the complete condition and if possible a picture or 2.
    In short: I am interested.
    Thanks,
    Dion

3. Lee_H

Lee_H Stunt Coordinator

is the cld-99 sold yet? im interested

4. Adam

Adam Stunt Coordinator

Yes, This unit is sold.

Sorry,
    Adam.