What's new

Pioneer Elite 82TXs 7.1 HDMI THX Home Theater Receiver (1 Viewer)

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
I have for sale a Pioneer Elite 82TXs receiver. It is 7.1 with THX Select2 certification/processing. It has 3 HDMI inputs and 1 output capable HDMI audio from BluRay, HD-DVD, PS3, X-Box 360, or any other HDMI audio source. It has iPod integration for easy access to your digital music connection (cable included). It's a great sounding receiver. It also has the latest firmware version (installed by Norman Electronics in Atlanta, GA).

I'm letting this go because my wife and I need the money for some fertility related expenses. I've replaced it with an Onkyo SR805 I picked up at Circuit City and to be perfectly honest, while the Onkyo has a few newer features and is supposed to be more powerful, it doesn't sound as rich especially for 2ch music.

It's in great condition and includes a 90 day extended warranty from the work Norman Electronics just did (replaced HDMI board and updated firmware). It includes the remote, setup mic, ipod cable, manual, box, and packing foam. Shipping is $35 or local pickup is available in Douglasville, GA (nights/weekends) or Peachtree City, GA (weekdays). I could also meet about anywhere with/west of the I-285 perimeter.

I'm asking $550 + SH, offers are welcome. PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
PM Replied
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.