What's new

Pioneer Elite 53" (1 Viewer)

Ken[N]

Auditioning
Hello,

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this, but does anyone know where to purchase a Pioneer Elite 530HD in the So Cal area for a good price. I went to a dealer in Irvine, but they were asking 3500 before rebate. I have heard some people got their set for around 2500 after rebate. Or if you know of an online place that has decent shipping?

I apologize if this is not the correct place to ask.

Thanks a bundle!!!

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
Ken,
Have you tried Ken Crane's or if there is one close Tweeter's. I think you should be able to get something off at either one of those. I just got a 630 by pricing around. Check Pioneer's web site and get a list of dealer's and start calling. That's what I did and got a pretty good deal. Good luck.
Jim

Ken[N]

Auditioning
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the reply. I will try to check Crane's out tomorrow in-store.
I think I am going with the Hitachi at CC. 3500 is the price I am finding for the Elite 53". It is well out of my price range. I went to a place in Irvine and the picture was brilliant. But I will call tomorrow(if they are open) and see what pricing I can get on the Elite.

Thanks again.
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks