What's new

Pioneer DV-C503 (1 Viewer)

Tom Garvey

Stunt Coordinator
Just wanted to find out if this is a good dvd changer for $200... My brother inlaw is thinking of getting it. He wants it for it's cd changer capabilities. Does it shuffle/random play through all cds?
Let me know please... Is there some thing better for the same money?
Thanks
------------------
Tom

Garry I

Stunt Coordinator
I have the dv-k301c. I think these 2 players would be pretty similar. It is a pretty good player for its price. The only major problem is the changer is noisy when it moves. Also some dvds dont run. I only have about 3/300 that dont run. So overall good player

Burke Strickland

Second Unit
One of my relatives bought this model recently and likes it a lot. They are using a 4:3 TV, and have no complaints about the picture being too ... whatever. Sounds good too, and having the changer is a real convenience, especially for multidisc sets (and playing an evening's worth of CDs).
Read all about it here:http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/Pi...22,419,00.html -- they say "CD Mode for Full CD Changer Functions"n but I haven't asked about random/shuflle and my relative didn't mention it when showing off the unit. However, "Full Random Play" is a feature commonly listed for Pioneer's CD changers.
And $200 is a very good price for a new one in the factory-sealed box. They paid $175 for an "open box" one at Best Buy and fortunately it was in "like new" condition.
Enjoy!
Burke

Tom Garvey

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks a lot guys!
If someone could verify one way or another on the random play all cds... I'd appreciate it.
[Edited last by Tom Garvey on July 24, 2001 at 10:22 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks