What's new

PIONEER Customer Service: thumbs up! (1 Viewer)

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
My parents' DV-343 DVD player recently stopped reading discs. I went over there yesterday and checked it out. It will pick up the disc, spin it a few times, and then stop. I tried this with several DVDs and CDs. It recognizes the type of disc (displays "DVD" or "CD") but for some reason it won't play. I searched through my records at my place and was unable to find the receipt for the player. I figured that I would try calling Pioneer to see what they could do for me.

Well, to my pleasant surprise, a helpful customer service agent took the model and serial numbers, took my parents' address and said that he will send a letter authorizing the repair free of charge. I wish that this type of service was the norm for the industry.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
For those who may be interested, Pioneer sent the letter and my parents got the player repaired for free. Needless to say, my family was very impressed with the customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks