What's new

Pioneer CS-R590 speakers (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Tom
Does anyone have these or have heard them? I know they aren't top of the line speakers and I have seen a few reviews where they were called junk and a couple where people liked them. They aren't for my main set up but looking for something for the kids tv room that they can have some fun with. I can pick up the 2 towers with 2 surrounds and a center plus 2 other KLH bookshelves for $50.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
The only CS-R on Fleabay are a pair of 500. The guy wants $78...so, if these are anything near the 500...pick em up.
No, they aren't the "greatest Pioneer speakers"...but they are worthy of use.
And no, I don't recall ever seeing a pair of R590 myself.

Hayes Noble

Auditioning
Real Name
Hayes Noble
Does anyone have these or have heard them? I know they aren't top of the line speakers and I have seen a few reviews where they were called junk and a couple where people liked them. They aren't for my main set up but looking for something for the kids tv room that they can have some fun with. I can pick up the 2 towers with 2 surrounds and a center plus 2 other KLH bookshelves for $50.

Hello, I know it's been years since you posted this, but I am currently selling a pair of these exact speakers. Let me know if you are interested... they are in excellent condition and are the Pioneer CS-R590 speakers that you were looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks