What's new

Pioneer CLD-D703 laserdisc player need manual with parts list # RRV1064 (1 Viewer)

Adam Farber

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam Farber
Hi all,, I am parting out my Pioneer CLD-D703 laserdisc player and I need Pioneer manual number RRV0164, it shows the internal parts so I can correctly indemnify them. I am willing to pay for a copy or at least a copy of some of the pages with a parts breakdown. I need help identifying boards, motors, etc. Please let me know if you can help with this, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Adam Farber
[email protected]

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You may want to try to contact Kurtis Bahr ( [email protected] ). I think this is his current email address

At one point he was the go to expert on pretty much all thing Pioneer LD at least on the East Coast. He fixed/repaired/tweaked several of my players over the years. He still posts in most of the online LD forums that still exist. He used to occasionally post here specifically about LD player issues.

Adam Farber

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam Farber
Thanks, I was already in touch with him bot no luck. Thanks for the lead, perhaps someone else has one. Adam

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Hope you will find the parts list. There are laserdisc fans still out there who have kept both machine & discs. Good Luck Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks