Pioneer CLD-504 Laserdisc player for sale, also Star Wars SE box.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by TimG, Dec 20, 2002.

1. TimG

TimG Second Unit

Hey everyone, I have a Pioneer CLD-504 player for sale, excellent shape, remote included, also a photocopy of the manual. I am the second owner so no original box. Works great, has auto-flip, AC3 out. Good entry LD player. Also have the Star Wars SE box set. Not the original (Greedo shoots first [​IMG] ), but the best picture you are going to get with the original trilogy for the time being. Asking $200 plus shipping (from 67152) for both. Might split up if there is interest in both. I will also throw in some bonus discs (Cowboy Way, Forrest Gump, Mortal Combat, and a few others I can't remember right now). Thanks for looking.
    TimG

2. Wayne Reibold

Wayne Reibold Stunt Coordinator

If you are interested in selling the Star Wars SE box set separately, please e-mail me with your best price at [email protected] including the condition of the disks, box and sleeves/liner notes. This is the version with the Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack and "special edition" extra footage, right?
    Thanks!

3. Mark Vadnais

Mark Vadnais Auditioning

I'd be interested in the CLD-504 separately. I already have the Star Wars SE Box Set, but my player (an old Sony) bit the dust about eight months ago and I'm definitely in the market for a replacement with AC-3 capability.
    I'm in 01013 and can be reached at [email protected]
    Thanks!

4. GradyB

GradyB Auditioning

I would be interested in purchasing the laserdisc player and your star wars laserdiscs please email me at:
    [email protected]
    Thank you
    Grady

5. TimG

TimG Second Unit

Thanks for the replies. Sorry it has taken so long for some answers (I have been fighting the flu since Christmas). I will give Grady first shot at it since he wants both the player and the movies, then if that falls through I will get a hold of Mark and Wayne if you guys are still interested. The movies are in great shape with no scratches and the sleeves are in great shape also. Included notes page is in excellent shape also.

TimG

6. TimG

TimG Second Unit

Sale Pending!

7. Mark Vadnais

Mark Vadnais Auditioning

Sorry to hear you were sick, Tim. I've been checking this thread every other day or so and was beginning to wonder what happened to you.
    Anyway, just letting you know I am still interested in the player if the combined sale with Grady doesn't work out.
    Thanks!
    __________________________________________________ ___
    Mark Vadnais
    [email protected]
    http://webpages.charter.net/mjvadnais/
    J-Men Forever!

8. TimG

TimG Second Unit

The player and movies have been sold. [​IMG] Thanks to all that replied. Thanks also for the kind words Mark, I will have to say it wasn't the best Chrismas break I have ever had. [​IMG] But on the bright side of things, I can now afford an X-Box. [​IMG] (My brother also has a 504, I will check with him and see if he wants to sell it.)
    TimG

9. Mark Vadnais

Mark Vadnais Auditioning

Rats!
    Thanks for checking with your brother, Tim. Let me know.
    Mark Vadnais
    [email protected]
    J-Men Forever!

10. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Mark:

I will have a Pioneer LD player and the SW SE Boxed Set for sale in a couple of weeks. I am recording all my LD's on dvd and will take sometime to complete. Let me know if you are interested and we can discuss price at that time.

Thanks
    Ron

PS: I'll also have an RF modulator and iscan line doubler too.

11. GradyB

GradyB Auditioning

Ron,
    I might be interested in that RF modulator, if Mark isn't interested in it. Please drop me a line.
    Thanks
    Grady

12. Mark Vadnais

Mark Vadnais Auditioning

Hi Ron,
    I'd be interested in both the Pioneer and the RF modulator. Can you tell me the model numbers? I'm sure they'll both be fine for my needs, but I like to read up on these things.
    Any idea how much you'd want for them?
    Thanks!
    Mark Vadnais
    [email protected]
    J-Men Forever!

13. Wayne Reibold

Wayne Reibold Stunt Coordinator

Ron,

Please let me know pricing and condition of the Star Wars SE box set.

Thanks,
    Wayne

14. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Guys:

I'd love to get info out shortly. My family is staying off-site while our hardwoods are being resurfaced, so we don't have access to the TV room. I'll get info out this week. Please keep in mind that I won't be prepared to ship for a couple of weeks, while I transfer my LD's to DVD. The condition of all the equipment and LD's is very good. The really appreciate the interest...I'll follow up in a couple of days.

Ron

15. Mark Vadnais

Mark Vadnais Auditioning

Hi Ron,
    Take your time. I'm not in a rush. I've gone without a LD player for nearly a year and can wait. (In fact, I should be thinking about doing LD-to-DVD transfers myself.)
    Thanks for getting back to me/us.
    Mark Vadnais
    [email protected]
    J-Men Forever!

16. TimG

TimG Second Unit

Mark, hopefully Ron will come through for you. I checked with my brother and he sold his right after christmas. So continue the thread and good luck.

TimG