What's new

Pioneer 811S (1 Viewer)

Victor_W

Agent
Hi All,

After reading this forum forwards and backwards for the past 2 days, I've decided that I would like to get the Pioneer VSX-D811S. I was wondering, where are you guys finding this for 300 bucks online? Also, does Pioneer honor the warranty even if it's not from an authorized dealer? If they don't, then where and what price is best to get the 811 from an authorized dealer online or locally? (I live in NYC)

Thanks,

Vic

AllanN

Supporting Actor
I haven't dealt with pioneer on warranty service but there policy does say that it needs to be from a authorized dealer. Weather they hold true to that or not is a different story. Best Buy has it for 380. That is where I got it because I wanted to get it from a authorized dealer.

David Ison

Stunt Coordinator
I bought mine from Barney electronics.com they are an authorized dealer online total cost 314.00 shipped If i remember they are in NJ.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
I emailed Pioneer before getting my 811 because a guy on Ebay was selling them new for a decent price, and I wanted to confirm warranty was valid. Pioneer wrote back that they would not honor any unauthorized seller's warranty.

I printed the cheapest authorized price I could find (One Call) and had a local chain A/V store match the price.

Alfer

Victor_W

Agent
Has anyone bought anything from BSLESS.com? How are they? I spoke to someone from there on the phone and they say they honor the warranty, even if the manufacturer doesn't honor it. The sales guys said that if the manufacturer doesn't honor it, I can send it back to them where their technicians will work on it.

Anyone thinks this is legit? or they just blowing smoke up my A$$?

Thanks

vic

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Unless you get it in writing, I sure as heck wouldn't buy it just to save a few bucks.

Heck, even if it's in writing it may end up being a useless warranty.

Have you gotten their street address and checked out the BBB in their town to see how they rank??

Alfer

Victor_W

Agent
I've checked out BSLESS.com and they look pretty good. They are a Top Service Yahoo merchant and have gotten pretty good reviews on Bizrate. There isn't anything out on them from the BBB. Also, their warranty service states that they will fix the stuff if the manfacturer won't.
http://bsless.com/warranty.html
Now, I was just wondering, has anyone ever bought anything from them? If so, is the merchandise brand new? refurb? etc....
Thanks
vic

StevenK

Second Unit
I also got my 811S from BSLess. Pretty fast service...they didn't double box though :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks