What's new

Pinterest: Did They Remove The PC Upload Option? (1 Viewer)

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
As I'm sure many HTF members who like to upload images from their devices can attest, on some Forums (Not this one, thankfully!), this can prove to be rather a headache, what with having to first upload to a third party online gallery setup. In my case, there is one Forum for which even this didn't solve my problem due to some weird password issue, I suspect!

Anyway, my current issue is with Pinterest. While I've found that one of these Forums that I frequent will accept Pinterest based photos with no problem, for some unknown reason, I seem unable to find any option that will allow me to upload to their platform from my PC (Or any device!), and appears to offer only online based options. Googling, and checking their current webpages doesn't even mention my particular issue whatsoever, although a help page from 2012 provides a how to upload to Pinterest from your PC, with an "Add +" button, which is supposed to be on a Pinterest Menu Bar!

Can anyone who currently uses Pinterest tell me whether the PC upload option is even still available? If so, what steps (If any!) do I need to take in order to access such an option? As I already have a membership with Pinterest, I'd rather not have to sign up with a whole slew of other third party Photo Galleries just to upload photos from my PC, so I'm really hoping that there's a solution within the Pinterest platform! Frankly, I fail to understand why such a helpful feature would be removed, though I have to concede its possibility, I suppose?

CHEERS! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks