What's new

Pink Panther Cartoons Finally! (merged) (1 Viewer)

Brent Avery

Supporting Actor
Too bad I blew the budget buying The Time Tunnel and Rat Patrol as well as Revenge Of The Pink Panther as I saw the set for sale - Looks pretty good with a vinyl type material for the cover ala the original boxset for the films. Maybe next week.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm kinda waiting on the reviews before I order. I agree that these should be the complete show with the other cartoons and not just the cartoons themsleves. Also I'm wondering what is missing if you just get the individual releases as opposed to the Box set? I may wait on these a bit but will get them eventually

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I bought the set today and noticed that one of the Oscar nominees, "The Pink Blueprint" has canned laughter. Someone please tell me that they didn't screw up one of only two Oscar nominees on the set by using the television soundtrack. I'm guessing that this unfortunately is the case.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Have'nt watched them yet but it was $39.95 at Target so I bought it, I'll miss the Ant and the Aardvark thou.

Paul_Nyman

Second Unit
I went by Wal-Mart for a PM on the advertised Target price, they had it selling already for $39.97, picked up Son of & Curse Of Pink Panther at Best Buy for $9.99. I've never seen those two in the cinema ever! Same with the DVD release now of Alan Arkin as Inspector Clousea. I've heard the above three weren't all that good compared to what Peter Seller did as the Inpector. I wanted to add all this with the earlier Box set from MGM two year ago.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i've been thiniing about getting this.

hard to pass up with a price match at bestbuy from the target add.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks