What's new

Pink Floyd: The Wall 25th Anniversary - Deluxe Edition (What?) (1 Viewer)

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like the same old same old, and although that wasn't bad in the first place, trying to sell this thing simply for a new package is somewhat...lame?

Ernest Rister

Senior HTF Member
I used to really like this movie and the album way back in the 80's. Today, the whole thing seems almost ghoulishly self-centered, sort of the pre-cursor to all the 90's Gen X narcissism/grunge rock angst. Perhaps it is my feelings towrds the latter that are influencing my feelings towards the former.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I agree. Seems like if you haven't got it already then you can get the new version. I think the original DVD release, and movie for that matter too, is great and a must-have for Floyd fans. Wonderfully designed. I bought it while I was still getting myself acclimated to the band and their music. It was fun going back over all the menus on the DVD and finally knowing all the songs that were used.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member

I believe (don't quote me 100%) this is in the works along with "Wish You Were Here" (confirmed) on SACD.

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Well... a hi-rez version of the album "The Wall" has been rumored, but not the film soundtrack.

Hopefully, when blu-ray/HD-DVD is available, we'll get a hi-def video transfer married to a hi-res audio track.

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
I read Guthrie was working on "Wish You Were Here" and "Animals" for SA-CD.

...impatiently waiting...

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks