What's new

Pictures of my sonosub and kit81s (1 Viewer)

I finally tracked down a digital camera so I could post some pics of my recently completed projects. The sub specs are 18"D and 28" tall tuned to (hopefully) somewhere around 27. I had to make this this one much smaller than my first sonosub because I don't think the college will allow me to bring it. I was hoping to be able to port it out the bottom so I could double as a end table but space constraints on the bottom limited me to where I had to port out the top. Oh well, such is life.
Even more recently finished are my 3 kit81s from adire audio. I made 2 vented front speakers and a sealed center. I went with the black veneer that my local HD stocks. I am really happy with the way they turned out. The plan is to move the ratshack speakers, that I bought from Seungsoo, to the back and make them my rear speakers. Hopefully I can decide on which DVD player to get pretty soon so I can truly experience my HT. What would be a good one to get to play dvd/cd/vcd for around $300, give or take a few bucks? I would like to have a mp3 playback option in there but it isn't critical.
Well enough of this jibber jabber...here are the pics... http://members.tripod.com/~htpics0/htpics.htm
Thanks for all the help everyone
Kevin Liedtke

Seungsoo Hwang

Stunt Coordinator
looks good buddy, good thing they sound better than they look
wink.gif
.j/k

Sorry about the size, i didn't even think about that. I have cable so it all loads about the same for me.
------------------
-Kevin Liedtke

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OliverST
Recent bookmarks