Pictures of my sonosub and kit81s

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kevin Liedtke, Jun 13, 2001.

1. Kevin Liedtke

I finally tracked down a digital camera so I could post some pics of my recently completed projects. The sub specs are 18"D and 28" tall tuned to (hopefully) somewhere around 27. I had to make this this one much smaller than my first sonosub because I don't think the college will allow me to bring it. I was hoping to be able to port it out the bottom so I could double as a end table but space constraints on the bottom limited me to where I had to port out the top. Oh well, such is life.
    Even more recently finished are my 3 kit81s from adire audio. I made 2 vented front speakers and a sealed center. I went with the black veneer that my local HD stocks. I am really happy with the way they turned out. The plan is to move the ratshack speakers, that I bought from Seungsoo, to the back and make them my rear speakers. Hopefully I can decide on which DVD player to get pretty soon so I can truly experience my HT. What would be a good one to get to play dvd/cd/vcd for around $300, give or take a few bucks? I would like to have a mp3 playback option in there but it isn't critical.
    Well enough of this jibber jabber...here are the pics... http://members.tripod.com/~htpics0/htpics.htm
    Thanks for all the help everyone
    Kevin Liedtke

2. Seungsoo Hwang

Seungsoo Hwang Stunt Coordinator

looks good buddy, good thing they sound better than they look [​IMG].j/k

3. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
  4. Kevin Liedtke

Sorry about the size, i didn't even think about that. I have cable so it all loads about the same for me.
    ------------------
    -Kevin Liedtke