Pictures of my Adire 81's, finally!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Eric M Jones, Jul 8, 2001.

1. Eric M Jones

Eric M Jones Second Unit

Hi all,
    Although I've had these done for a couple of months I've finally been able to get some pictures taken and my site updated.
    Here's a picture in case you'd rather not take the time to visit my site:
    [​IMG]
    Other wise you can see more pictures and read about them at my site. Just click on my signature link below, and go to the DIY section.
    -EJ
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    my HT site

2. Seungsoo Hwang

Seungsoo Hwang Stunt Coordinator

Wow those are beautiful.

3. Kevin Liedtke

Those look great! Nice work Eric.
    ------------------

4. Hank Frankenberg

Hank Frankenberg Cinematographer

Good job, Eric! Your first D-I-Y speakers? If so, consider yourself hooked. [​IMG]

5. Daniel Marx

Daniel Marx Auditioning

Those speakers look absolutely great! Excellent job with the veneer and flush mounting the drivers. I also wanted to comment on your website. I love it. The layout is great and it's just got a real fancy yet classy kind of design to it. The style is unlike most web sites you find out there (mine included!). Good job!
    Dan

6. David Giesbrecht

David Giesbrecht Second Unit

Incredible! those have got to be the sweetest looking DIY's out there! Excellent job sound great to eh?
    Dave

7. Eric M Jones

Eric M Jones Second Unit

Seungsoo, Kevin, Hank,
    Thanks for the kind words.
    Daniel,
    Thank you too. I'm glad you enjoyed my site. I actually have spent quite an amount of time at your site. It's very informative and one of the sites that really got me thinking about making my own.
    David,
    Thanks also and they do sound very good. They were a bit harsh at first but once the drivers broke in they mellowed out a lot and continue to impress me especially considering their size. They sound great for HT (especially with the 218 as a center) but where I'm most impressed is for music. I had these done for over 2 months and I'm still listening old CD's and rediscovering things I've never heard before. It's been a lot of fun.
    -EJ
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    my HT site