What's new

Pictures of my Adire 281's. Bet you haven't seen any like this yet! (1 Viewer)

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
Here's a tease...
281pairclose2.jpg

http://www.nwlink.com/~ericj/sale/281.html
-TAKE ME TO THE SALE-

Dustin B

Senior HTF Member
Those look stunning. Looking at your page it's amazing how simple it was to do the top white part, yet it's incredibly effecting.
I don't quite understand how you made those sproket things for port decoration, but none the less very slick.
Really sorry about the money problems too. All you needed was the new TV, maybe a second sonosub and you would have had one sweet setup.
I'd really try for getting that sell the kit pieces only so you can just plop stuff in if you ever get the money. Although I suspect you would enjoy building everything again so maybe not (cabinet, kit81, center and new sonsob that matched those 281 would look sweet).
------------------
Dustin
[email protected]
My Adire Tempest Sonosub

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
eek.gif

smiley_jawdrop.gif

Looks very nice Eric!
------------------
Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I am comfortable with that. I am enlightened.

Tim Brewers

Agent
Wow, I have to say I have been thinking about building these for quite a while, but I haven't seen a finish that I REALLY like. Until now. Those have to be some of the coolest DIY ones I have seen. Any chance you could explaining some of the process? Obviously the port thing, and how you made/finished all the white parts especially. Thanks.
Brew

Users who are viewing this thread