What's new

Pictures, Finally! (1 Viewer)

Jon_B

Screenwriter
I finally took the time to take pictures of my home theater.
Before you take a look at them, know that the paint job on my "flexy" is really bad. I painted it back in September(when it was too cold for the paint to take). I haven't had the time to take it apart and paint it right. I might just make a new one, probably more like Robert Graham's. I like the contrast of the black all threads and the wood.
Also, my tv is rather "small". I plan on buying a front projector in the future. Most likely the sony vw10ht.
So, take a look. Your comments are appreciated.
Jon
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/bbs/...ent/28875.html
[Edited last by Jon_B on July 16, 2001 at 01:17 PM]

Clark Rozier

Agent
Jon
Nice setup. Hey, I happen to like the way your flexy looks. I'm getting ready to build one myself.
How do you like your H/K AVR300? I have the 500 and I like it alot except for the damn "tick" when you adjust the volume.
frown.gif
Other than that, I think it sounds pretty good.
How do those HTD Speakers match up with the H/K? I've been reading some good things about them, but I'd like to know how they sound with the H/K.
Clark

Richard_T

Second Unit
Nice set-up Jon, I think the rack looks great! And what do you mean your TV is kind of SMALL?? I think is looks great in the room. How is your A-110 running? Have you had any of the problems the Pannies are known for? Fortunately for me, my A-310 is still going strong Once again, a great system you should be proud of!
------------------
Please visit my site at http://rickshometheater.homestead.com/HomePage.html

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jon:
What do you think of the Newform Research R645 speakers? What kind of price do these run?
Parker

BlaineJ

Grip
Jon_B - where can I get instructions and parts list for a flexi-rack? Yours looks great, by the way.
I need to build one to hold all my components and set a 32" TV on top.

Jon_B

Screenwriter
The receiver is a Marantz, I really like it. I think it is a good match with my speakers.
The dvd player is a sony. I bought it before I knew anything about websites like audioreview and this one. It had the lip synch problem(where as the sound would slightly be out of synch with the person's lip movements). I had to send it to sony to get it fixed. It doesn't do rental dvds very well, if there is any kind of scratch it starts to do weird things.
Parker- The Newforms are awesome speakers. I can't praise them enough. The soundstage is wide and deep. They are kind of tall( close to 6'4"), so...WAF could be very low. Check out the website: http://newformresearch.com
It has lots of good info on there.
As for the flexy instructions, the best I can give you is this site: Link Removed
Jon

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Sweet and clean setup, you gotta love the HKs, I have the 500.
------------------
If loving Home Theater is
wrong, I don't want to be
right!!!

JeffMuller

Stunt Coordinator
You didn't mention your SVS in the equipment list. Am I hallucinating??? :)
------------------
JTM

Jon_B

Screenwriter
How could I forget the SVS??? Good catch there. It's a 20-39pc. I'll have to get that added to the equipment list.
Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks