Pictures finally online.

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Mark McGill, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Mark McGill

Mark McGill Stunt Coordinator

Well I finally have our theatre hosted online. The inwall audio rack works great. I have easy rear access via a panel to get to everything. I tell you with a 7.2 system this thing does rock. The two SVS's are the most fun. With those things I don't even need bass shakers. The problem we have to figure out is how to keep the pictures from moving around.

I would just like to thank everyone for the ideas and ispiration to pursue this hobby. Now I just have to finish paying for it.Our theatre.

2. Robert McLay

Robert McLay Stunt Coordinator

Robert
    Mark,

Love your setup. I am building a home right now and can't wait to be able to start my own theater in the basement. Now enjoy.

Rob

3. Jack Ferry

Jack Ferry Stunt Coordinator

Jack Ferry
    Nice workmanship - especially the ottoman!

4. Randy Laporte

That's nice, but looking at all the remotes, you may want to just train one to work all, or buy a nice universal, there's alot of them to chose from. Otherwise, very nice, good luck.
    my theater

5. Mark McGill

Yeah about those remotes. I have a brand new Pronto TSU3000 that I am intimitated by. However I don't have a highspeed connection at home and the computer is an old laptop. I would love someone to program it for me.

6. BrianKR

BrianKR Second Unit

Excellent setup Mark! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. JawhnM

JawhnM Stunt Coordinator

Nice setup Mark!

A suggestion about the pictures moving. Put a "straight pin" in the wall (protruding out about 1/2") on both sides of the bottom of the frame (right next to the frame). You can either use the standard silver head, T head or the round plastic head colored to match your wall (needle nose pliers make pushing the pins in without bending much easier). I do this with every picture in my house and NEVER have to straighten pictures. Works great! [​IMG]

BTW.. Pronto programing can be fun. I've had one for almost 3 years now and couldn't live without it. Feel free to Email me with questions or for some tips.

8. Mark McGill

Be careful I might just ask you for some help. I do really need to get it going. I've had it since august and haven't done much with it. I'll order a docking station first since the Pronto goes through batteries fast.

And yes thanks for all the kind comments.

9. Neil Joseph

Neil Joseph Lead Actor

Neil Joseph
    Very very nice job.