Picture of SVS White SVS Sign

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Stephen Houdek, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Stephen Houdek

Stephen Houdek Second Unit

S
    Thought everyone would like a shot of the White SVS Plaque. I'm not a Pro photo guy but this gives you a pretty good idea of what it looks like.

Click Here

2. Harold Wazzu

Harold Wazzu Supporting Actor

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] wow, that looks just awesome

3. Nick P

Nick P Second Unit

4. MikeLi

MikeLi Supporting Actor

I have the black version and no image I have seen online so far does it justice. I don't know if its because its shiney or what. On the SVS web site I was first dissapointed as it almost looked like a license plate. When I received it I was blown away. Its 100% better than the on line photos. Very professionally done just as the Dolby and THX plaques... Possibly better.

5. Nick P

Nick P Second Unit

Mike,

I have to agree. As good as the white ones look the black ones are simply stunning.

Speaking of Dolby and THX, those plaques are also available.

6. Stephen Houdek

S
    I thought my shot gave a better idea of what it actually looks like. The one on the SVS site is pretty bland if you ask me. At least you can tell the SVS is raised in my shot.

7. Nick P

Nick P Second Unit

Stephen,

You're right, your picture does show the dimension very well. I'm sure you've discovered though that the finish of these plaques makes it hard to get a true representitive picture. It's been very frustrating for me to say the least.

8. Stephen Houdek

S
    Yes, they are so bright that it is difficult to light them without glare. I had another shot that was better lit, but you could see the lights reflecting which made the shot overall of less value.

I think you need a pro light kit and some experience with flashy objects to do it correctly.

9. Nick P

Nick P Second Unit

Believe me, I know what you're saying. I've taken well over 100 pictures of my plaques with every conceivable angle, lighting condition and flash combination I can think of and I still haven't been able to get it just right. [​IMG]

10. Phil Iturralde

Phil Iturralde Screenwriter

Great photo Stephen! It shows the high quality construction of the new SVS Wall Plaque.

But, I'm still partial for my original (APR. 02) Limited 1st Edition SVS Wall Plaque Logo though ... [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phil