What's new

Pics of new subs out from GoldWood. (1 Viewer)

GabeT

Grip
These are soon to be available from Parts Express, according to some of their inhouse reps. I picked these up after seeing them at the CES show. I dont know much about them, since they would not provide specs..but i Know this much.
15" woofer has:
3" DVC
150 oz magnet
Vented Pole Piece
treated paper cone
Cast Frame
These things seriously have an enormous amount of throw, and are surprisingly fast with bass lines. I have yet to put these in a cabinet, but free-air (being pushed by my (Kenwood Model 650

A

Anthony_Gomez

I would be skeptical about buying a driver from a company that will not provide specs.

GabeT

Grip
they will not provide specs yet...as these are prototypes! They will have the specs soon enough

GabeT

Grip
Theyre going to be available through parts express for around $110, by mid spring! Also check out respl.com they have some amazing stuff (i.e. "XXX")

GabeT

Grip
Thanks Robert...that is the 12" version of the woofers I have. I tried that website the other day, and the page said it was unavailable! Cool now I can call them and get some info!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks