What's new

Pics of my HT....a few upgrades (1 Viewer)

Eric Gan

Agent
Hi Everyone,
Looks like we're trying vBulletin again. Let's see how
well it works out this time.
Anyways, I just finished putting up some new pics of my PC driven HT. It's been a couple of years since I last posted pics. Since then, I've finished college, worked for a while, so there are a few upgrades. :)
New furniture, better computer, well...check it out. Appreciate any comments or suggestions.
http://members.shaw.ca/zimagold/ht/main.html
Regards,
Eric
Edit: Wow...it says I've been registered since Jan 1st, 1970....and I only have 79 posts :frowning:

Jon_B

Screenwriter
Nice. Very Nice. I like the whole setup. The curtains, the htpc, table/projector setup. Thanks for sharing. :emoji_thumbsup:
Jon

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Eric:

You were a member before UBB had your original sign up date and thus you had no sign up date listed. That is why you have such a wild number now. Do you remember when you originally signed up? If so let me know and I will change it for you.

In addition you can put the url of your web page in your profile and an icon will show up (next to the profile, email, etc. icons in your posts) that way when someone wants to see your web site all they have to do is click on the icon.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks